We understand that errors and bugs can be frustrating, and writing descriptions of them even more so! However, the more information you give us the easier and quicker it is to fix them. Messages that say something like "Can't submit slips" do not give us enough information to diagnose the problem and will only result in a delay when we ask you for further details. For prompt and efficient assistance, please follow these guidelines, where relevant:
- Include the url (the address at the top of your browser) of any pages you are referring to - just copy and paste it into the details box below.
- Start your message with a description of what you were trying to do.
- Follow this with what you were expecting to happen.
- Give some details about what actually happened.
- If you encountered any error messages then please include them.
It is also helpful if you take a moment to choose the correct kind of issue:
- Bug is for when something is not working in the way that it should (e.g. error messages, pages not loading).
- Feature should be used when you would like to suggest improvements or alterations to parts of the site that, while currently working, are not as easy to use or productive as you would like them to be (e.g. deleting multiple calendar events at the same time).
- Support covers general queries and assistance (e.g. lost passwords or account details, guidance on how to carry out a specific task).